Mid American Fitness in Farmington Hills, MI offers progressive group fitness classes, Pilates reformer and Personal training geared toward clients of all fitness levels and abilities. In addition, customized Nutrition counseling is available to aid in weight loss or to address special dietary concerns.
The studio opened in May 2002 under the direction of owner Karen Blazaitis. Her goal was to offer a comfortable and welcoming fitness facility where clients from all around Metro Detroit including Novi, Northville, Livonia, Southfield & West Bloomfield can achieve their fitness goals and better overall health through a variety of class options, professional staff and special services.
Benefits of Mid American Fitness
- Flexible enrollment and payment options. Packages that can take prices as low as $5 a class!
- Certified, motivational instructors who are fitness experts and provide personalized instruction for a safe and effective workout.
- Small class sizes in a state-of-the-art fitness studio with the most current fitness equipment (all equipment is provided).
- Visible results such as increased strength and body tone, weight loss, cardiovascular endurance and improved overall health.
- Free start-up counseling from our staff to assist in selecting the right plan for your fitness needs and your budget.
- Convenient Location near you. Our studio is located in Farmington Hills close to the Livonia, West Bloomfield, Southfield, Novi, and Northville areas!
Personalized fitness is what we do at Mid American Fitness – stop in for a free class trial and meet our instructors and fitness staff. Sit down with our staff for a free, pre-workout fitness consultation. We will recommend a workout schedule to help you meet your fitness goals.
Our instructors are carefully selected to provide the highest quality instruction possible to our clients. Our instructors are certified by nationally-accredited organizations, such as ACE, AFAA, Stott Pilates, Core Dynamics, RYT and the fitness staff is both CPR and AED certified.
They continually update their fitness education and certifications to stay on top of the latest fitness research and newest instruction methods to assure clients a safe and effective workout.
Our instructors love teaching fitness classes and are genuinely interested in our clients’ progress.
For instructor profiles & photos click on the instructor’s name on the right side of the Mid American Fitness class schedule.
Testimonials from Our Instructors
“I like working at Mid American Fitness because of the clients. They are friendly, encouraging and always hard working. I like the smaller class size because I can get to know each client and their fitness goals.”
D.A., Fitness Instructor
“I love the intimate atmosphere, the incredibly friendly clientele, the efficient reception staff and flexible attitude of the management.”
L.G., Fitness Instructor
Do you love to teach? Apply for our staff here!
Social & Charity Events
The philosophy of Mid American Fitness is to support the health of our community through volunteer efforts. In addition, we feel that fitness should be social and fun; thus clients are invited to attend several social and charity events throughout the year. These include Ladies Night Out evenings, Wine Tasting Events, Healthy Heart Week, Breast Cancer Awareness Month and annual participation in “The Walk” at Kensington Metro Park to benefit the Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan. Check our website frequently for upcoming events.
Mid American Fitness favorite websites
Mid American Studio Policies
- Wear comfortable workout clothes and supportive clean athletic shoes to class (Yoga and Pilates classes are done barefoot.)
- Only water is allowed in the Studios.
- Mid American reserves the right to determine minimum/maximum class size.
- Payments for classes are non-refundable; any transfers to other classes must be done in the first week of class, however, it is based upon class and space availability.
- No refunds/credits given for missed classes.