Let’s go! We’re now open for indoor and outdoor fitness classes! Take your first class for FREE!
Warm Michigan weather is the perfect backdrop for outdoor workouts! Our outdoor fitness classes will be available until we can resume in-studio fitness classes.
Note: If you prefer to exercise from home, check out our Virtual Fitness Class Schedule! Virtual classes are the live streamed version of our Outdoor Classes.
About Outdoor Classes:
All members and staff will maintain a 6ft distance. Members will not share fitness equipment during class and every class will be designated its own equipment for the day.
- Your first outdoor class is FREE! Simply pre-register for class via the MindBody app or our web scheduler below, and we’ll take it from there!
- After your first class, register for outdoor classes using our All-Inclusive Packages, Fitness Class Passes, or Drop-In Pass.
- Bring your own mat/towel and pre-filled water bottle. The studio building will be closed during outdoor classes at this time.
- Please arrive to your outdoor class no more than 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- If inclement weather is in the forecast, we will notify all pre-registered clients, cancel the outdoor class, and send virtual class links to all that have pre-registered.