The health and safety of our members and team is our top priority!
As this ever-changing situation evolves, we will continue to update our guidelines to ensure our procedures follow all current directives from the CDC as well as local government and health officials.
NASA-GRADE PURIFICATION SYSTEM
We have several, Aerus purification systems places throughout the studio. These NASA-grade systems constantly clean and disinfect the air and surfaces. For more info about our state-of-the-art purification system, visit: https://cfeservices-aerusdistributor.com/
To ensure a welcoming space for all, everyone in the building must wear a face mask – including during workouts.
- We have several NASA-grade purification systems throughout the studio that constantly clean and disinfect the air and surfaces (including fitness equipment).
- All high-touch surfaces and fitness equipment are also cleaned and disinfected using:
- Flex Wipes – A heavy-duty disinfectant that is on the CDC’s list of products that kills the Covid-19 virus. These wipes, clean, disinfect, and deodorize in one step.
- All fitness equipment is cleaned and disinfected before and after every class and training session.
- Members must pre-register for class.
- Fitness class capacity is reduced to ensure proper social distancing.
- Members are asked to use hand sanitizer when checking in for class.
- We’ve created a one-way directional pattern in order to ease traffic flow within the building.
- Members and staff will maintain at least 8ft distance during fitness classes.
- Fitness equipment will not be shared between members or classes.
- Circuit-style classes have been suspended for the time being.
No studios share the same air. Our 12,000ft building has four, separate HVAC systems that service different parts of the studio and are programmed to circulate fresh air within their respective zones.